Who is An Alpha Male?
An Alpha male is a man with impeccable masculine characteristics. He is the true definition of a real man. Most people falsely misconstrue Alpha males to be irresponsible men filled with arrogance and are disrespectful towards women. They misconstrue Alpha males with cocky males.
Many also misconstrue guys that are body builders with nice physique to be alpha males. While some others, often mistake wealthy and fierce looking men for alpha males (men with money and swag). On the other hand, another set of people see womanizers, famous or people of high status to be alpha males. In some quarters, some alpha males may belong to the aforementioned groups, not all those groups are alpha males for Alpha male tendency is a thing of character, it is genetic also. However, it is subject to nurture, and could be learned.
Now, Let Me Ask: Who Is An Alpha Male?
By natural standard, an Alpha male is the real man. He is a man’s man and a warrior of a kind. He is a very confident and a stand-up guy. Irrespective of what you call him, he is a leader. He is the guy others look up to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He is a man that knows what he wants, confident of himself and can’t be tossed around.
The alpha male knows his boundary, his power as a man, and doesn’t use it as tool for oppression. By this quality of mind, he knows when to act, and when not to act in any situation. He can’t be manipulated by women, and this makes him attracted to women. He’s the kind of man every woman want. The Alpha male is mentally and emotionally strong but exudes kindness. He is very confident, yet humble. He is assertive, yet gentle at most times. He is very powerful physically, yet tranquil and tempered. He has self worth yet doesn’t feel proud about it! He is the kind of man every man should be. He is the kind of man that every woman craves for and holds in high esteem. Above all he is a fighter.
Sex Girls to get Naughty.
10 Characteristics of An Alpha Male (The Ten Traits of An Alpha Male)
Do analyze these ten traits of an Alpha male to know if you have got it in you, naturally.
Strength: He is strong. If he doesn’t have brute strength, he has loads of mental strength to think under pressure.
A leader: He is always a leader. He doesn’t try to be one; he instinctively takes the lead when the circumstances arrive his ways. In other words, an Alpha male is a natural leader. He is always looked up upon to provide direction when needed.
Will to win: He has the will to win, and will do anything it takes as long as he gets what he wants. He always tries to be the last man standing.
Ambitious: He’s a dreamer and is full of ambitions. He is very passionate about life. He knows what he loves to do and follows his dreams. A true Alpha male has goals and ambitions, and really tall. He follows these to the ultimate end, and ends up living a fulfilled life. (Mind you, women love passionate men with ambition. They see these kinds of men becoming very successful in life and in their subconscious minds this is a qualifying factor in choosing a mate that will be able to provide for their future kids.)
He doesn’t think small, and is full of ideas that other people haven’t begun to comprehend. His ambitious mindset makes him a pace-setter.
Perfect Dress Code: He draws people through his smartness as regards to dressing. Not that he really cares of what anyone thinks of how he dresses; that is not very important to him. But he still dresses the best way possible. It is just part of his nature; after all, he wants the best in life. This tends to endear him to people around him hence the attraction, particularly, of the ladies that wet their pants when crushing on him always.
Egoism: His ego is unaffected by the opinion of others. He doesn’t care what other people think of him because he thinks he’s above mere mortals.
Optimistic: Optimism oozes out of every orifice of his. He’s extremely optimistic and is always convinced that what he’s doing is the right thing and the right way, with high hope that it will pay off one day. This in addition makes him an achiever.
Risk taker: What others would call mad recklessness, he calls it his life. An alpha male loves taking risks, especially when he believes that it would work in his favor.
High morals values: A true Alpha male is not what we will call a ‘loose’ man. This quality of character makes him a dependable force to reckon with. He has high moral principles. He is not abusive or arrogant and does not look down upon others. Many people mistake Alpha males for Bullies. But generally, while bullies are very aggressive on the outside, alpha males are very calm, calculated and controlled people they know when to act. He is dependable: He is a solution finder.
Confidence: An Alpha male is very comfortable and full of himself. He always radiates confidence. He does not fear anyone; he does not really care how people think of him. Confidence is in him. He knows he is more important than anyone else in his life. Secondly, an alpha male doesn’t mind silence in a conversation because he’s not nervous. He’s extremely confident and doesn’t need anyone else’s approval for anything.
How to become an Alpha Male
In addition to what I had stated above, an Alpha males are the embodiment of masculinity. They’re the guys who always seem to be the leader of the packs, projecting casual authority in any situation. If you want to be seen as an alpha male, try emulating the qualities you see in other natural leaders, like their posture and mannerisms. Here we identify with four realistic approaches to becoming an Alpha male which are as follows below:
1. Look Your Best
- 1. Keep your hygiene impeccable – Your personal hygiene is key. Shower daily, use deodorant, and wear clean clothes.
- Avoid strong cologne. An overpowering smell can make people uncomfortable, and can aggravate health conditions like asthma. You want a strong personality, not a strong smell.
- 2. Dress well – Try to look better than the guys around you so that you stand out. For example, wear patterns, collared shirts, nice pants, and possibly a tie. An Alpha male is a brand himself; don’t wear shirts that advertise a brand name.
- Dressing well does not mean dressing up, necessarily. Your clothes should fit you well, should be comfortable, and should be appropriate for the situation. Remember—clothes are window dressing. If you exude confidence and strength, and command respect by your presence, your clothes will be secondary.
- 3. Hit the gym and get fit- Staying in shape will not make you an alpha male—that must come from the inside—but it will help with your health and well-being. It also sends another signal: the man who takes good care of himself can take care of others, too. Develop necessary muscles at the right places so that you could have perfect fitting of your outfits.
- 4. Project confidence through your body language – The way you carry yourself speaks volumes to those around you, without you even making a sound. Your posture, your hand gestures, your stance—all of it sends signals to those around you about your place in the world. You want those signals to be strong and confident, not protective and small. Here are some examples of confident body language. Follow these few steps below to get going immediately:
- Stand or sit up straight. Don’t slouch. Show your full height in the presence of adults.
- Steeple the fingers. Press the fingertips of both hands together, with palms separated. A higher steeple projects confidence, as long as you aren’t touching your mouth with your fingertips.
- Put your hands behind your back. This posture suggests openness and confidence.
- Make eye contact (if it is culturally appropriate). Look at the person you’re talking to. To avoid staring, try moving your gaze from one eye to the other, then to the mouth. Briefly look away from time to time.
- Put your hands into your pocket, with your thumbs out. This signals confidence, and perhaps a little cockiness.
- 5. Don’t be afraid to fill the room with your presence – Stand with strong posture, use expansive gestures, and look relaxed and comfortable in your surroundings.
2. Work On Yourself
- 1. Develop new skills – By learning new skills and developing new abilities, you keep your mind and body sharp and in shape. It helps you develop a well-rounded skill set that will make you the go-to guy when people have questions. Become a man not just of style, but of substance by studying things that interest you, and becoming conversant and practiced in each idiom. Learn how to box, build a shed, walk on your hands, do a roundhouse kick, survive in the woods, or win a street fight. Develop your mind by learning about architecture, art, and music.
- 2. Be secured in who you are – Evaluate every facet of who you are, and accept it. Never try to hide yourself or change yourself just to please others. Instead, be the best version of who you already are. And, do not try to be anybody else for every other bodies have been taken. Follow these few steps below:
- Capitalize on what makes you different. Are you geeky? Be the best geek you can be. In a manual wheelchair? That means you get an arm workout every day. Are you gay? Be a confident gay man. Don’t let other people make you feel bad about who you are.
- You’ll likely realize that you have a few flaws, like not asserting yourself well enough or being judgmental sometimes. Tell yourself “We all have flaws. That doesn’t make me a bad person. I’m working on it, and I will become a better man.”
- A secure man doesn’t let narrow definitions of masculinity constrain him. An insecure man might feel that he has to be 100% masculine all the time. But a confident man isn’t afraid to wear pink, bake cookies, cry if he needs to, play tea party with a little girl, or do other “feminine” things if that’s what he pleases. If other people think it’s unmanly… that’s their problem. He already knows he’s a man.
- 3. Take care of your responsibilities – An alpha male isn’t a slacker, and he doesn’t let other people feel like they have to take care of his duties. Pull your weight at home, in group projects, with chores, and with any other responsibilities in life. Don’t say “someone else will take care of it.” Take initiative.
- 4. Be confident – This cannot be overstated. If you think highly of yourself and believe unquestionably in your own capabilities, men and women alike will respond to you. Do not confuse confidence with arrogance. Confidence demonstrates quiet inner strength, surety, and reliability. Arrogance is just low self-esteem turned outwards, and the perception people will have is that of a hollow, insecure man, the very antithesis of the alpha male.
- 5. Find some good role models – A good role model is confident, capable, respectful, and kind to others. Look for people who have qualities you admire, and watch how they act in different situations.
- Watch how they talk, how they stand, and how they act. Alpha males tend to have a straight posture and walk around with ease and confidence.
- Watch how they look. Their hair, their clothing. Alpha males are interested in men’s fashion and they know how to use it to make themselves look more attractive.
3. Interacting With Others
- 1. Be a good listener – The alpha male, the true leader, spends more time listening than speaking. Listen actively and attentively, and people will respond. The more you listen without judgment, the more people will open up to you, and may even tell you things they never tell anybody. This is because they trust you innately—a key trait of the alpha male.
- Assume that everyone has something interesting to teach you. A great man is always learning new things and strengthening his skills.
- Validate people’s feelings when they open up to you. This helps them feel more positively, and feel like they were right to confide in you. It’s a good way to show compassion—an essential trait for any leader.
- 2. Treat people well, even if they have nothing to offer you – Be respectful when talking to children, elderly people, homeless people, and people with disabilities (regardless of whether they’re as capable as anyone else or not). A weak man sucks up to people who can help him, and ignores or is rude to people who can’t. A truly great man treats people “below” him as equals, and believes that everybody deserves respect and dignity.
- Refuse to discriminate. Let go of any prejudices you have against women, people of color, religious minorities, disabled people, poor people, overweight people, and people from other marginalized groups.
- 3. Empower other people – While an insecure man may tear other people down, a confident man wants to share his skills and confidence with other people, to help them be their very best. He encourages them and celebrates their successes. But, do this cautiously. See below
- A great man may mentor some people, and take pride in their successes.
- 4. Use humor to your advantage – That does not mean be the clown of the room, but that you should be able to smile with genuine pleasure, to laugh at yourself, even to playfully laugh at others without seeming sarcastic or spiteful.
- A good joke can defuse a tense situation sometimes.
- When teasing others, be mindful of their insecurities. Only tease about something that you know the other person isn’t insecure about. For example, if your sister loves being short, it’s okay to tease her about how small she is. But if she feels insecure about it, then you should choose something else to tease her about.
- 5. Show your appreciation for others’ efforts – Let them know that you notice the hard work and the good work that they do. Thank them when they do something for you, and compliment them on a project they worked hard on.
- 6. Be honest – Some feel that alpha males will lie and cheat to get what they want, but this only applies to men who are anything but alpha males. If you find you must trick someone into thinking you’re worth their time and energy, it’s actually evidence that you aren’t. Make sure you earn everything you get by adopting a policy of radical honesty. Be exactly who you are at all times; everyone else can take you or leave you.
- Don’t hide your intentions. Let people know what you want.
- Know the difference between being honest and being an honest jerk. Sometimes, a polite deflection (like “I think the blue dress suited you better”) is better than brutal honesty (like “you look ugly in that”).
- Strive to be worthy of other people’s trust. A mean, amoral, or bigoted guy isn’t a good leader.
- 7. Show empathy – A great man cares about other people, and he’s willing to show it. He takes time to listen to and consider their perspectives, and he’ll often help people out when they’re in a tough spot.
- 8. Above all, be a leader – This means not only taking charge of a situation, but doing it well. Start in your immediate surroundings by being a leader in the workplace, helping your team perform, or even asserting yourself as your dog’s pack leader. Practice being the kind of leader that people will want to follow—and not just the first one who volunteered for the job.
4. Dating With Confidence
- 1. Learn how to flirt – Knowing how to forge a romantic connection is essential to being seen as an alpha male. Being confident, accomplished, and attractive doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ve got what it takes to interact with a potential mate, but will provide you a huge advantage.
- If you want to prove that you’re dating material to someone you’re “friends” with, read up on how to escape the friend zone.
- Make your intentions clear. Don’t assume that people can read your mind. They need to know that you’re interested.
- Work on reading the signs that someone is interested. If your flirting is working, then the other person will turn towards you, smile and laugh, use open body language, and be very conversational. If the person isn’t interested, they’ll turn away, look uncomfortable or bored, use closed off body language, and not talk much.
- 2. Take rejection in stride – Pursuing someone who has already told you “no” makes you look desperate, and it makes the other person uncomfortable or nervous. Politely end the conversation, give the person a smile so they know you aren’t going to whine about their decision, and move on to someone who’s a better match. That sets an Alpha male apart from other regular Joes on the street. Follow these tips below.
- Keep in mind that there are many reasons someone might turn you down. Maybe they’re already seeing someone, maybe they don’t feel ready for a relationship right now, maybe they’re not compatible (e.g. a lesbian), or maybe they have a specific type that doesn’t fit you. That’s OK. You wouldn’t date just any person off the street, because you have a type. Other people have types too.
- Curb any feelings of entitlement. A lesser man might complain that women don’t give him a chance. But a great man knows that nobody owes him anything, and he can move on. Getting discouraged from time to time is normal. But that’s no excuse to be rude.
- 3. Show affection to your partner – Never let your significant other doubt how much you care about them. Find ways to show them that you care: touching them, doing things for them, spending time with them, giving them compliments, et cetera. Show them how much you value them and want them in your life. This way, you will be perfecting your Alpha male status in the minds of your partners. They will start seeing your as the true hero in their lives.
- 4. Be willing to be vulnerable – It takes strength to reveal your inner feelings and talk about your struggles. This gives your partner an opportunity to help you and show you how much they care.
- 5. Treat your partner with dignity and respect – Show them that they’re important to you, and you feel that they deserve the utmost respect. This is important if you want them to feel like they’re lucky to be with you. Show how much they matter to you.
Hope your enjoyed my Craft? Please do share, and follow us on Twitter to get Naughty.
Discover what Does Hentai Mean?